Volunteer, Board of Director & Supervisory Committee
NET Credit Union is looking for dedicated members to represent the voice of the 18,000+ members! With double digit loan growth year-to-date, a new location for 2016 and technology upgrades slated for the close of 2015; there is much happening at NET! We are now accepting applications and interviewing for the perfect candidates to join the current board and committee members.
Please apply if:
- You are a member of NET Credit Union.
- You want to assist in strategic planning.
- You are able to attend monthly board meetings.
- You have a desire to participate in a dynamic organization.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Board of Directors & Supervisory Committee.”
Teller I, Part-Time
REPORTS TO: Teller Supervisor
PURPOSE: Perform a wide range of transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a courteous, timely, and professional manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and accurately enter deposits into computer records.
- Process withdrawals from accounts and/or share draft/check cashing, verify amounts, and enter withdrawals into system accurately. Cash share drafts/checks from a variety of accounts upon proper verification according to credit union policies and procedures.
- Assist with mail or email transactions, when available.
- Issue money orders, and/or other teller line products.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled amount to system generated proof sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Ensure that the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc., and that the teller area is clean and safe.
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services that are handled or promoted by tellers. Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the teller area, including robbery procedures.
- Cross-sell credit union services such as safe deposit boxes, gift cards, debit & credit cards, on-line banking, bill pay, or other promotional products where available.
- Receive mortgage, consumer loan, and other payments and ensure the payments match balances due. Enter payments into system.
- Place hold on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Count, check, and package coins and currency.
- Check night depository bags and record proper information according to credit union procedures.
- Assist in filling cash dispensers, ATM’s, and vault counting when requested.
- Report malfunctions of teller terminals and other equipment used at the teller station to supervisor.
- Perform Teller I duties when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line: “Application for Teller.”
Marketing & Business Development Intern
NET Credit Union wants to hire a marketing intern to work out of their Olyphant location. NET is a not-for-profit, financial institution with many big changes on the horizon! We are introducing a new credit card in November, Rebranding in the beginning of 2016 and moving into a new location by next July!! We have been, and will be, very busy! We are hoping to be able to offer the experience of working in our marketing department to the perfect candidate that wants to learn and take ownership of some fun projects!!
The ideal candidate is:
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, and has an interest in working with Photoshop.
- Definitely comfortable with video editing.
- Great with writing & editing text!
- Interested in Prezi and creating presentations based on fun facts…credit union related of course!
- Able to answer and screen phone calls for marketing department.
- Comfortable working alone in department ensuring everyday processes and procedures are met.
- Excited about weekly brainstorming sessions regarding all current projects!
- Wanting to have fun while learning about marketing!!
Please submit cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!!