When you open an account at NET Federal Credit Union, you own a share in the credit union. To become a member of NET FCU, simply open a share savings account with $5.00 to keep the account open. This $5.00 deposit entitles you to all of our products and services available.
When you become a member of the credit union, your family members are also eligible for membership.
How to Open an AccountIf the company that you work for is on this list or if you have a family member who is a current NET FCU member, then you can join the credit union, too!
Don’t see your company name on the list? There is no cost and no obligations! Your company can contact Erin Kynett at 570-489-2492 or email@example.com with any questions.
You will need valid ID, such as a driver’s license or state issued ID with your current address in order to open your account.
- ACH: Automatic Insurance & Utility Bill Payment
- Loan Payment Protection
- Discount Park Tickets
- Family Membership
- Money Orders ($1.00 per money order)
- Monthly payments on Member Mortgages
- NADA Book Services
- Notary Services (do not sign until in front of Notary)
- Phone transfer of funds between accounts
- Shared Branch Services
- VISA Platinum Credit Cards
- Online Services for Accounts and Loans (Online Banking, Bill Pay, Person-to-Person payments, and Account-to-Account Transfers)
- Coin Counting Machine
- Night Deposit Box at both offices