NET Federal Credit Union has a variety of loan packages that our members can use for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Repairs
- Taxes (income, school, property, etc.)
Pay Day Loans
We also offer a Better Choice Pay Day Loan designed for members who need a small dollar amount to carry them until they receive their next regularly-scheduled income check.
Here’s how the program works:
- 90 day term, must be paid in full within 90 days
- Maximum loan amount: $500
- Minimum loan amount: $200
- Interest Rate: 18%
- Monthly payment will be $195.88
- Simple Interest
- Non-refundable application fee: $20
- 10% of loan amount must be in a Vacation Savings
- Must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days
- Only two payday loans within a six-month period
Disclosure: For a $500 loan for a term of 90 days with an 18% APR, the monthly payment will be $195.88. The rate will not be increased after consummation.
All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.
To apply you will need:
- Application – must be submitted in person at either the Scranton or Olyphant office.
- Verifiable proof of income for six months – if applying during the first six months of the year (January 1 – June 30), you must provide a current pay stub and the last pay stub of the previous year or a W-2 from the previous year.
- Driver’s license